Madness Diverse Madness Diverse

Stop it.

Admit it. This collab is a complete lie. Quit trying to convince everyone, including yourself, that this is original in any slight way at all.

I agree completely to what was said before me. Except I'd like to give a reply to your response to Delta's review. First of all, it doesn't matter that they're not any of the main characters of madness, you all still used the fucking same exact enemies. It's normal for the main character to be their own, and it's also normal for the main characters to be completely boring fucks who either have loads of shitty bandaids or useless attachments that have absolutely no purpose at all.

They're also either traced or just overall poorly drawn. The use of different characters is not original at all, as the characters themselves aren't original, they're exactly what we've seen before.

The only somewhat original characters that are completely unique in whatever way were Ernestogod's. But the rest are either poorly drawn clones, recolored sprites, or superficial characters with absolutely no depth in any way.

XXBlinx responds: